Home care services provide the opportunity for your senior loved ones to live an independent life in the comfort of home. However, there are instances that they may need an increased level of care. Instead of receiving care for a specific time of the day, your elderly loved one may require 24/7 care.
When your loved one receives 24/7 care, your home care service provider in Hawaii assigns two or more caregivers in a rotating shift to assist your aging loved one at home.
So, how do you know your senior needs 24-hour in-home care? At Helping Hands Health Care, we’ve listed five common signs you need to watch out.
- Limited mobility due to stroke or other health condition.
- Increased confusion or poor judgment due to advancing dementia.
- A history of wandering away from home due to dementia.
- Difficulty moving around after a surgery or hospital visit.
- Signs of bruising that may indicate falls or trips.
If you see any of the signs mentioned above, make sure to talk to your elderly loved one about the possibility of hiring a healthcare service provider in Hawaii to help them at home. Then, you can get in touch with us so we can create a personalized care plan for your senior.